We have exchanged a few emails in the last two weeks. I am confident you are repeating the mistakes you made in 2010 ۽ 2011. You ignored my words then and things turned into a crisis for you.
اڄ, I intended to write more here, but reading through those old emails has emotionally drained me. Remember, I have multiple medical conditions that have been diagnosed and re-diagnosed by multiple doctors in three countries, but I am not receiving the treatment that the doctors all agree I need. پوء, ها, it is possible that reading old emails can be debilitating for me–that is why my conditions are called disorders: they interfere with normal life functioning.
Because I do not have the strength to write a synopsis and analysis, the following links will have to suffice.
- I proactively talk to my dad, دان Hogan, about my finances
- I tell my dad, دان Hogan, to protect his finances from my potential financial problems
- منهنجو داد, دان Hogan, “let’s me go” and is indifferent to my defaulting on loans he cosigned
- My dad finally talks about finances but inexplicably Cc: my mom, who he divorced when I was 5
- After 21 months of his inaction, my dad commands me to act “ASAP”
- I tried to avoid a crisis, but my dad wrote, “if that means you default on your loans so be it”
- If I cannot repay my loans, my dad will have to pay $82,094.00
- My dad thinks a 42-cent stamp trumped my homelessness, بيدل, ڏڪي & PTSD