The horrible things happening today, especially in the United States or perpetrated by the United States, are the inevitable consequences of our systems of politics, laws, and economics.
I have hundreds of ideas to improve our lives
I have published only a fraction of my ideas and I have not had the opportunity to develop my ideas, but I can help improve our lives if my ideas become part of the discussions about progress.
- Legal ideas and interesting cases
- If surveillance is good, open it to all
- Contempt to privately enforce OOP, CNCO
- Prof. David Wilkins on Corporations and Law Firms
- Artificial-life carbon-sink and emissions enforcement
You can be the everyday hero that Zimbardo talks about
Until I heal, I cannot contribute to the discussion about improving our lives. You can be the hero who saves me from drowning.