Skip to content
- For a couple of weeks, life has been horrible. My symptoms have been very painful, and I haven’t done much more than sleep.
- I colonized substrate with mushroom spores. I won’t see any results until 10 February 2018 at the earliest.
- I need more food. I received another coupon: MXN$300 off if I spend MXN$1500. It expires 9 February 2018.
- My rent is due 11 February 2018: MXN$1200 for one month. I must have an apartment to grow the mushrooms and heal.
- I need venlafaxine: $127 for 10 days.
- The above expenses go towards survival, nothing more.
- To break this downward vicious cycle, I need more support. For example, I live with constant fear of not having food, medicine, and shelter. That fear contributes to the vicious cycle.
- I’m too weak to describe more.
- If I can make psilocybin, I can heal. If I can heal, I can work. If I can work, I won’t need support.
- Please, help me to recover. PayPal account: [email protected]
- Sometime this month, my domain name will expire. That could create major problems.