Things are moving in the right direction. I can’t write a full post. I shouldn’t write a full post because I must keep moving.
I ask a few things of you.
- Go read my recent Twitter feed.
- If you use Twitter normally, add me to your notifications. (The bell icon.)
- If you don’t use Twitter normally, but you use Facebook normally, add my page to your notifications.
- In a previous post, I had pictures explaining how to do that in a desktop web browser.
- But those pictures don’t help with the mobile site or with the apps. A favor: if you know how to do this in an app, will you leave a comment explaining it to other people? I shouldn’t take the time to do it: I need to continue my progress.
- I want to temporarily have my tweets get posted on Facebook, but I shouldn’t stop to configure the tool. Will you volunteer to setup the tool? Email me.
I have some money. I have enough to make progress. I’ll explain more using microblogging on Twitter. I will need a little more help to undo eight years of damage. So, can you send something? Then I can spend less time being a piece of shit beggar, you know?
Here is a direct link to my PayPal.