One month of: (Mexican pesos)
- Lorazepam $713
- Alprazolam $595
- L-Tryptophan $203
- Modafinil $1,194
- Venlafaxine $254
- Loratadine $32
- Phone and internet $150
One week of:
- This hostel. I need a place to sleep that is better. But this place is $1,281.
- Food. $1,526.
Zero days of:
$1,734, discontinuing use again because of severe side effects.
- L-Phenylalanine and L-Tyrosine. I must order from the US and because of shipping costs the minimum order is US$100. I’m not a moron: I know that I won’t get enough money for these.
- Therapeutic massage for my ceaseless pain. A full-body massage is MXN$400, which is US$22.22. What I really need is to go to physical therapy again. In the past, I’ve had physical therapy for my shoulders and my lower back. My current pain includes re-injuring my right shoulder and my lower back.
I needed two hours to write this post because my symptoms have been forcing my to sleep.
- MXN$5,898 total.
- Converts to US$327.67 after fees.
- I have US$43.65.
- In all of August 2019, I only had enough money to spend US$664 on everything, including: food, medicine, and shelter. I didn’t eat enough food. I didn’t have enough medicine.
- Until 8 September 2019, you can contribute to a money pool. At any time, you can the see how much is in the pool.
We can cure my illness and my poverty if you support my recovery.