- I’m in a hostel that is the quietest place I have slept in Mexico.
- I have physical safety and security of my possessions.
- I don’t have alprazolam, but I have all other medicines and vitamins.
- I know two major, biological causes of my symptoms: low dopamine activation and 5HT2A receptor dysfunction.
- I have reduced my symptoms with a medicine that increases dopamine activation.
- I am still researching how to address 5HT2A receptor dysfunction. If I can improve the function, it will improve my depression symptoms.
- Every morning, I don’t have to pack everything I own.
- I don’t have to take everything I own when I go eat.
- I don’t have to take everything I own when I need the bathroom.
- I have some money for food, but I am not eating enough.
- I spent one-half of a day training someone to sharpen knives with my equipment, but he decided to take a different job.
Starting in three days
- Sleeping outside: I don’t know where.
- Less safety and security.
- Five to ten days of the most important medicines: venlafaxine, modafinil, bupropion, diazepam, and vitamin B.
- No money for food.
The simplest option
- If I prepay for this hostel, it is MXN$2500 (US$135.33) for one month.
- During the next month, I only buy the medicines that I run out of.
- Eat more often and eat better food. There is a grocery store within walking distance.
- Continue researching 5HT2A receptor dysfunction and possibly find an accessible therapy.
- Continue researching low dopamine activation. Other therapies exist and one of them might be more effective instead of bupropion or with bupropion.
- Continue looking for a way to earn money despite my illnesses and poverty.
- Patch the holes in my clothes before the holes get bigger and I must buy new clothes.
I calculate US$581 for one month. On Saturday 11 August 2018, I must pay for the hostel or go back to the street. So anyone can see my progress towards what I need, I have set up a PayPal “Money Pool”.