Two weeks ago, Dan Hogan, my father, broke his promise to help me. The primary reason I don’t tell people where I live is because I am afraid of Dan Hogan. He has committed at least two crimes against me and I am powerless to stop him. When he broke his promise to me, he tried to take advantage of me and find out where I would be living.
Dan Hogan’s past actions contributed to my complex post traumatic stress disorder. Because of his bad actions two weeks ago, I was overwhelmed for 10 days: I ate little and slept much. I had been working on other options to make money or get help, but because of the stress from Dan Hogan, all progress stopped.
I have US$35.01 (MXN$797.93) and MXN$17 (US$0.75).
- If I don’t pay rent in two days, I’ll be evicted: MXN$1200 (US$52.65).
- I have enough food for today, but not tomorrow.
- Having an apartment saves money on food because I can cook. The savings is at least as much as my rent.
- I need medicine: many, many medicines.
- Venlafaxine: three days left.
- Modafinil: ran out three weeks ago.
- Alprazolam: one dose left.
- Diazepam: ran out six weeks ago.
- Allergy pills: ran out months ago.
- Ibuprofen: ran out months ago.
- Omeprazole: 12 days left.
- Vitamin B: six days left.
- Total: MXN$3809.64 (US$167.15).
- Soap, shampoo, socks, shoes, and some other stuff.
Three month plan for recovery
I want to break the cycle of crises. I want to focus on healing instead of constantly trying to figure out if I can afford to eat. I survived the last 30 days on US$275 (MXN$6,267.65), which is why I don’t have medicine or food.
The following form
might does not work. You can use it or one of the options below.
(Form removed: please use a different option.)