Skip to content
- Number of people who understand that I now have excellent diagnoses: 1–2 people.
- Number of people who understand we can treat and probably cure me: 0–1 people. (I don’t know who that 1 person might be, however.)
- Number of people who understand that the total cost of healing medicines and therapies is much less money than the total cost of coping medicines and staying sick: 0 people.
- US$6.22 in PayPal.
- The equivalent of US$32.66 in Mexican pesos.
- 100% chance it will rain here on any given day.
- “Safe” streets and dry places I know about for sleeping: 0
- I have 5 coping meds for symptoms.
- I need 4 other coping meds so I don’t involuntarily sleep my life away.
- Pain relief for my 19 (of 28) remaining teeth: 0 tablets.
- Ibuprofen: 0 tablets.
- Topical pain relief for my back, neck, and 1 injured shoulder: 2–3 applications.
- Benzydamine antiseptic to control 2 gum infections: 5–6 applications.
- 1 baby crying, which hurts my head; she’s crying because she needs socks on her cold feet, she wants to be held and rocked to sleep, and everyone is ignoring her, which hurts my heart.
- Approximately US$7.91 for 28 days of cell phone service including virtually unlimited internet.
- Times I needed internet on my phone in the last month to avoid many problems: 12–14 times.
- Friends I have now and I’ve seen them within the last six years: 0 people. But, if we define “friend” as broadly as possible: 0 people.
- The number of methods you can use to help me pay for the cure instead of staying sick and poor: at least four ways.